Our guests and team are our number one. So we’ve been hard at work putting new measures in place to ensure the safety & wellbeing of both.
Informed by the official advice and guidelines from both the World Health Organisation and Government, we are keeping our teams across our hotels fully briefed and updated at all times. And whilst our hygiene standards have always been uncompromising, we are ramping up our efforts, providing additional, necessary measures to ensure we keep our guests and team safe and well at all costs.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning, focusing on high touchpoint areas, using high-grade disinfectant.
- Sanitiser will be readily available throughout our hotels.
- We have adapted our hotels accordingly to ensure physical distancing measures are in place. This means clear information, signage and protocols to minimise and – wherever possible – remove person-to-person contact.
- A small selection of services and amenities previously offered have been reduced or removed for now, our team will of course do all that they can to make sure your stay is a comfortable and safe stay.
- If staying with us for more than one night you will be offered a choice of housekeeping services. Our normal service, for which you must leave the room, a contactless delivery service of fresh towels & amenities; or no service.
- Unfortunately our Executive Lounges will be closed for the time being.
- Finally, we are constantly reviewing our food and beverage offering to continue to offer our guests a level of food and drink service. Contactless room service will be available throughout.
Flexibility for you
We are committed to offering flexibility to all our guests who are due to stay with us and have made adjustments to our booking policies.
- Pre-paid, non-flexible bookings
For all prepaid, non-flexible bookings made directly with the hotels via our website or Reservations Sales Centre, we will offer free modification of reservations for any dates of travel within the next 12 months. Please note the new guest price is subject to the dates of stay and any difference will need to be paid or if the price is less then a credit will be held against the future booking.
Flexible bookings can be cancelled up to 2.00 p.m. local time on the day of arrival. Please note that no-shows will be charged in accordance with our standard terms and conditions.
If you made your booking through a third-party website or travel agent, then you will need to contact them directly to confirm their policy.